Does alcohol effect you?
Is it time to take control of alcohol?
If it is on your mind, now is the time to act and change your behaviour.
How is your relationship with alcohol?
To take control of alcohol it is best to start by imagining all the positive things that you will feel, and achieve, when you have a healthy relationship with it.
Take a few minutes and allow your mind to explore the benefits of consuming only the amount that is right for you. Do you want to reduce it, or stop altogether?
Perhaps you want to consider how a change will affect those who are close to you. How will they feel about a positive shift?
Do you really want to cut down or stop? If so, it is best to act now.
Some indicators of possible issues with alcohol
Can you recognise any of these tell tail signs?
- Lacking interest in normal activities.
- Drinking more for the same effect.
- Being tired, unwell or cranky.
- Not having a “Stop Button”.
- Being secretive or dishonest.
- Mental health issues such as anxiety and depression.
- Sleep disorders.
Safe consumption guide
The National Health Service in the U.K. recommends that only 14 units of alcohol are consumed, each week, on a regular basis.
How can hypnotherapy help you to take control of alcohol again?
Focused hypnotherapy is a very effective, but gentle process, that leads the client into a deep state of relaxation.
While in this state, we work with you to make lasting and positive changes, by:
- Removing any historical causes.
- Reducing and eliminating cravings.
- Activating that “Stop Button” when enough is enough.
- Creating a new preference for lower or non-alcoholic drinks.
- Promoting a desire for a healthier lifestyle.
Your new ability to take control of alcohol will mean that you are happy and satisfied by reducing your consumption to the level that is right for you.
Your new behaviour will feel very natural and thinking about alcohol will become a thing of the past.
How many sessions will be needed to take control of alcohol?
This depends on your current behaviour and where you want to be.
The first step is to request a FREE Initial Consultation.
We can discuss a tailored solution for you. One that takes you from where you are now, to being being in control of your drinking.