Dying for a smoke?
Have you decided to quit smoking for good?
Have you failed before?
Hypnotherapy will help you this time?
How will quitting change your life?
Your reasons for quitting are individual and it is important to be aware of how you will benefit from stopping. Not just for a few days or weeks, but for the rest of your life.
Take a few seconds to imagine yourself as a non-smoker and consider some of the benefits that you will enjoy.
Now that you have thought about your own unique benefits, read on for some of the physical improvements that you can expect.
Also, expect the following physical improvements
- Your blood pressure returns to normal.
- Oxygen levels in your blood start to improve.
- A little later carbon monoxide is eliminated from your body.
- Your lungs start to clear out the mucus and other smoking debris.
- Breathing becomes easier within a few days.
- Your bronchial tubes begin to relax and your energy levels increase.
- Within a few weeks your circulation improves, so walking and exercise becomes easier.
- Then coughs, wheezing and breathing problems improve as lung function increases.
- Your risk of heart attacks and lung cancer falls.
How can hypnotherapy help?
Hypnotherapy helps you to change the way you think about certain aspects of yourself. This determines how you behave and in turn you become a non-smoker, for good.
We start with a FREE Initial Consultation, which is an exchange of information and there is no obligation to continue further.
- Firstly, I will help you to focus on your reasons for quitting and the benefits that you want to achieve.
- Then we will discuss the process so that you have all the information you need to decide whether hypnotherapy is for you.
We can then arrange a session whenever the time is right for you.
How many sessions to quit smoking for good?
It depends on several factors and will be discussed when we first meet. However, most clients manage to kick the habit after the first hypnotic session.