Post traumatic stress disorder
Are you putting on a brave face and suffering in silence?
Perhaps it is time to get some help.
What is PTSD?
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder usually results from earlier personal traumas.
Sufferers vividly re-live unpleasant events, time and again. This revivification can be triggered by an array of thoughts and memories.
- Sexual assaults
- Losing a loved one
- Car accidents
- Natural disasters
- Embarrassing moments
- Intense distress when reminded of an event.
- Pounding heart.
- Feelings of being remote.
- Negative view of the future.
- Disinterest in activities that used to be enjoyable.
- Feeling guilty for letting someone down.
The way forward
Hypnotherapy helps to de-sensitise unwanted memories caused by PTSD and allow them to fade away for good.